Titolo del Lavoro: Senior HRIS Analyst
Compagnia : Sorin
Riepilogo del Lavoro
LivaNova is a global medical technology company built on nearly five decades of experience and a relentless commitment to improve the lives of patients around the world. Our advanced technologies and breakthrough treatments provide meaningful solutions for the benefit of patients, healthcare professionals and healthcare systems.
At LivaNova, we serve health and improve lives. Day by day. Life by life.
We are looking for a
Senior HRIS/Workday Analyst
This role serves as a technical/functional point-of-contact for Workday HCM at LivaNova, providing support on Workday system with a focus on business processes and application support activities including Recruiting, HCM, Compensation, Talent and Payroll Integrations.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The person covering this role acts as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, strives towards maximizing efficiency by analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities as well as systems administration and maintenance of Workday, evaluation of system functionality, design & configurations, testing of system configuration changes, report writing and development of integrations between Workday and payroll vendors. The Senior HRIS Analyst also supports system releases based testing and will also be responsible for project management of small to mid-size HR projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Design, develop, configure and implement Workday enhancements based on requests from internal clients requirements, recommendations and evolving business needs.
- Assist in implementation and deployment of enhancements and feature releases in Workday.
- Proactively partner with HR network to identify opportunities for business process improvement through better leverage or enhancement of existing or new functionality within Workday and share best practices.
- Partner with key business partners to roll out new functionality and modules in Workday to improve efficiency.
- Manage the review and testing for newly implemented functionality as well as regular service updates.
- Define test criteria, test scripts and ensure that adequate testing is performed on system modifications to provide quality assurance of data
- Research and resolve system problems and recommends system and/or process improvements.
- Monitor interfaces between HRIS, other internal systems, and external vendor systems.
- Ensure organizational hierarchy and structure is consistent with the needs of LivaNova, and work with key stakeholders to ensure data is appropriately aligned and flows correctly to other systems.
- Manage internal controls and GDPR requirements for HR system processes.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity in all HR systems by running audit reports, investigating errors, identifying re-occurring trends, and taking corrective action to ensure data integrity.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, IT or Engineering or higher.
- 3 years experience with Workday configuration & support
- 1 full life cycle Workday HCM implementation
- Hands on experience in Workday Report Writing, Security Administration, and Business Process Configuration
- Experience working with Workday global payroll integrations preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Global HR Process and HR Technology experience
- Established cross country/regional leadership experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication, writing and facilitation skills