Titolo del Lavoro: Mindshare | Senior Controller
Compagnia : Groupm
Riepilogo del Lavoro
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- We are part of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment management group that serves as the parent company for all of WPP’s media agencies
- We now have nearly 6000 staff at 102 offices in 68 countries developing marketing solutions which deliver results. In Italy, you can find our offices in Milan and Rome
- Why Mindshare? Because throughout history Original Thinkers have changed the world. In media, it was us. We rewrote the rules in 1997 and we want you to help us do it again.
- If you value speed, teamwork and provocation, then you belong to the Mindshare family.
- We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better and reinvent the impossible
- The only question is where do you want to start? Pick a destination and join the revolution
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
He/She works with in the Controlling Department to ensure compliance with SOX, perform various financial, work and reporting functions and adhering to quality standards and Mindshare/GroupM/Wpp policies.
- Support in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting packages
- Support in preparation of Sox Audit documentation
- Support monthly intercompany reconciliation process
- Interact with other departments
- Upload of Reporting data into the reporting system
- Accounting high school certification or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- Good Command of English both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance Department, Accounting department
- Good knowledge of Ms Office applications and SAP system
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical, organizational & multi-tasking skills
Permanent Contract.A competitive reward package will be based upon the appointed individual.